• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• ein auslander

Sehr geerhter Damen und Herren!
    Gruetzi Mittenand!

First of all my apologise of not writing in German but I do not speak it well and would be a horrible reading for you. Probably it is even so in English too
    I live with my wife in CH Baselland in a willage named Frenkendorf since we moved to here around 2+ years ago. Both hungarians.
    I read your threads since I bought my X3 last November and fond your inputs useful at least in developing my german

Last time in lack of time I just dropped a fast subject regarding fuelfilter positioning. It was not a big success but never mind. Thanks to my wife supported me to put it in German that time. I even do not have a proper keyboard for "Deuche Sprache" so makes it even more challenging.

Well, I wish you further long and wild miles on clean and dirty roads with your Xi!

Tsuess!
    BMWuser

AW: ein auslander

Hello BMWuser
    Welcome here at the best "x3-Forum ". I hope we can help you with all your Problems I wish you all the best with your x3.
    .....and Pictures of your Xi are welcome
    Unser Xi genehmigt sich momentan

sigpicGruß Thorsten

Kommentar

Hi

and another welcome in our best X3-forum. Now we get more and more international. A Hungarian in Switzerland with a German car, built in Austria - that´s great.

If you want describe your X3, do it - we are always interested in our member´s cars.
      Grüßle aus BW
      Ralph

Kommentar

Hi BMWuser,

A warm welcome from the Belgian girl, living in France, working in Basel!

If you ever see a black X3 with French numberplate in Basel Stadt,with an X3-Treff sticker, then it's me

Feel free to introduce your car a bit more in detail, as well with pictures, we always like to see some new ones!

Regards,

Twister
        Schöne Grüsse aus Frankreich
        Wendy

Kommentar

Ah so, der Wagen ist auch wichtig!
          3.0d
          Automatik
          ausser silber
          inner beige
          panorama Dachfenster
          170000km
          Navi
          Klimaautomatik
          18"
          sport Fahrwerk

I was looking for an E39 and driving back home from a car viewing I saw this car in a dealer between other E39s I thought it was a better deal than the others. So that was the short story.

Since then I keep it in a garage and take it on road very occassionally. E.g. after I took it from the dealer to home I have not seen it for two weeks. I even did not know whether it was a good deal. Then we made some drivings around and also to HU and back couple of times and seems to be a fairly built car. It likes most the swiss alps to ride and highways. Some maintenance have been done already. But it is out of record. It even doesn`t go in to the maintenance booklet. I just made it for a safety reason. Mot oil and all filter changes + automatic gearbox fluid change. Never know how have been done in previous life. However it was a swiss car all the time.

BMW user, who believes that he made it well

Kommentar

Hi BMWuser,

fine that you have been a member of our x3-treff!

Have anytime a safe trip and a great inspiration with your Xi!
            I hope you got almost good answers of every question in our forum!

Best regards
            Andrew
            Grüße aus dem Norden

Andreas

Kommentar

Good Morning Frenkendorf :D.

You're welcome to the world most famous X3-Treff.

Greetings from Germany and much fun with your car and much more fun in our community.

PoWder
              Gruß aus dem Salzlandkreis
              Thomas

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X