X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• BMW X5 or BMW X3 M40i

Hello everyone,

I am planning on getting a new SUV and have been looking at the 2018 X5 for a while now. However, I recently came across the X3 M40i and it looks awesome as well - as its more sporty. The dealers around me have the same sticker price of around $58k for each of these cars. I am thinking the price can go lower since the 2019 models are almost out.
    Which car would you guys recommend? How much lower do you think I can negotiate the cars for? I am still deciding between leasing and financing, so any advice on that end would be appreciated as well.
    Appreciate it!

AW: BMW X5 or BMW X3 M40i

Hardly someone in an X3 Forum will recommend its big brother to You. They are both great cars and I do not think design and/or sportiness is the winning point here. Besides of that, we can hardly judge Your preferences, nor can we "dream" of the prices You are stating.

Timiboy

P.S. Bin mal gespannt was für ein (Spam)Verlauf das hier nimmt. Möchte es aber mal antesten

Kommentar

Och, ich denke, dass wir rechtzeitig eingreifen werden[emoji6]

Kommentar

Sicher dat
        Viele Grüsse

Willi

Kommentar

I always thought, you preferred Volvo? Thanks for joining us again - and leaving us again, bye
          Viele Grüsse

Willi

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X